RAAH Group Inc
A comprehensive Procure and Supply Chain Solutions in the United States, South America, Mexico and Canada region. We specialize in delivering a wide range of mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, drilling, MRO (Maintenance, Repair, and Operations) products, spares, accessories, valves, pumps, pipes, tubing, compressors, lifting equipment, and more for projects in the Energy Sector and Heavy Engineering Industries.
Our track record cuts across several projects including Wind, Waste to Energy, Oil and Gas, LNG, FPSO, Refineries, Power and more with several end users and contractors including Saipem, Mc Dermott, Baker Hughes, Chevron, Total Energies, SLB, Weatherford, MODEC, Yinson, Nucor, COSL, Daewoo, Reliance, Siemens, Borr Drilling, Cummins, Halliburton, Novelis, Sulzer, Titan, Vallen, Wesco and more.
DELIVERING PROJECT PROCURE IN SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT SERVICES AND SPECIALISED SAFETY SOLUTIONS
WHY CHOOSE US
RAAH Group Inc offers its clients Procure and Supply of Mechanical, Electrical, Instruments, Safety, Drilling, MRO, Spares, Accessories, Valves, Pumps, Pipes Tubing, Compressors, Lifting Equipment and more for United States and Canada.
- Highly qualified and skilled engineers with extensive global sourcing experience
- In house engineering expertise to decipher client requirements from product description
- Highly skilled team to propose engineering solutions
- Experts at offering alternative brands
- Extensive network of manufacturers, stockiest, distributors and suppliers
- Experience and
- Easy global sourcing
- Lead times can be managed better by picking up from ready stock facilities
- Enables supply chain team to provide cost effective solutions
- Allows for consolidated shipments from Asia and Europe
- RAAH Group Inc supplies worldwide for projects in the Oil and Gas Industry, Renewable Energy, Petrochemical, Refineries, Power, Shipbuilding, Marine, Mining, FMCG, Pharmaceutical industries and more.
- One Stop Solutions Provider for Heavy Engineering Industry – more than 3,000 brands
- USA, Europe, UK, Korea, Japan brands and more
- Work directly with manufacturers and factories with industry approved brands
- Collaborations with large stockiest around the world to ensure better lead times
- Striking a balance between cost effectiveness and lead times
- Experienced team leading to best supply chain solutions that is efficient, cost effective and most suitable for heavy engineering operations
- Work closely with reliable partners to ensure quality and authentic products
- Certifications available upon request at the time of quote
WE ARE AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTORS TO THESE BRANDS
Are you looking for a Safety & Industrial Experts?
For safety consulting for your Rigs, FPSO, Platforms, Factories, Ships, Production house and more.